Solutions | UgCS™기술문의 [ UgCS ] - 한글 카달로그 다운로드
UgCS - Universal Ground Control Software
- Central management of all types of unmanned vehicles
- Supports multiple drones of different types and from different manufactures
- Advanced functionality for complex scenarios
- Does not rely on Google Earth API, UgCS uses its own map engine
video demonstrating the capability of UgCS:
Import 3D objects:
The 3D Buildings feature in UgCS allows the operator to import 3D models into the software thus it automatically calculates flight paths around the obstacles.
Often the route for a drone is located near buildings or other obstacles other than terrain. To avoid collisions the flight path needs to be calculated so that it avoids obstacles. Instead of manually setting each waypoint to avoid an obstacle, it is often easier to import a 3D object into UgCS to make the vehicle avoid it automatically.
KML data import allow you to customize the map to your needs and add objects to it. This feature is available to users of our Pro version.
KML stands for Keyhole Markup Language. By importing KML data files into UgCS you are able to fully customize the map for your needs. Place marks, images, text descriptions and even 3D models can be imported into UgCS using KML data.
Digital Elevation Models (DEM) can be imported into UgCS. This feature is available to users of our Pro version.
DEM stands for Digital Elevation Models. This data contains information regarding terrain elevation points. DEM data import in fact allows you to shape the terrain of the globe in UgCS.
ADS-B feature in UgCS monitors close-by aircraft and sends the operator warning signals in case an aircraft is approaching the drone. ADS-B helps you to be safe and more aware of what is going on around you in the air.
Camera footprint feature in UgCS allows an operator of an aircraft to see on a map which area is being filmed by the camera at a particular moment in time.
Multinode installation offers users of UgCS Pro version the possibility of running separate parts of our software on separate machines ex. Server running on one computer, Client on other and VSM on another.
Multi-operator support allows users of our Pro version to connect many Clients to a single Server. This feature is available to the users of our Pro version and allows them to easily control and monitor multiple drones at the same time.
We have a plan that fits your needs!
|Mission planner / Drone control|
|Aerial survey planning tools|
|- photogrammetry planner with GSD support||-||yes||yes||yes|
|Flying long routes with battery exchange||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Immersive 3D mission planning environment||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Automatic flight mode (waypoints)||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Click & Co||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Joystick and keyboard control||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|InnoFlight||Coming soon||Coming soon||Coming soon||Coming soon|
|MicroPilot||-||-||yes, experimental||yes, experimental|
|Post-flight analysis and Image processing|
|Buildings import||20 Buildings 3D||100 Buildings 3D||Unlimited Buildings 3D||Unlimited Buildings 3D|
|KML data import||-||-||yes||yes|
|DEM data import||-||-||yes||yes|
|Geo-referenced images import||-||-||yes||yes|
No-Fly zones -
|Can't be disabled||Can't be disabled||Can be disabled||Can be disabled|
No-Fly zones -
|Fly zone limit for routes||500m from first point, 120m AGL||No limits||No limits||No limits|
|- pingRX||-||Coming soon||Coming soon||Coming soon|
|- Sagetech XP||-||-||-||yes|
|- Skysense||-||-||-||Coming soon|
|Video streaming from DJI mobile companion||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Multi-operator / Multi-drone support|
|Phone support 5x8||-||
|Annual Support Coast||-||
|*First year included with initial purchase. Support is valid for one year starting from first activation.|
- U|g|CS User Manual
- Connecting UgCS and DJI Phantom 3, 4, 4 PRO; Inspire 1, 2; Matrice 100, 600, 600 PRO; A3; N3 and Mavic PRO
- Connecting UgCS and DJI Phantom 2 Vision+
- Connecting UgCS and DJI Phantom 2, Naza-M v2, A2, Wookong-M
- Connecting UgCS and DJI A2, WooKong-M and Zenmuse Z15 Gimbals
- Connecting UgCS and PX4
- Connecting UgCS and Ardupilot/Pixhawk
- Connecting UgCS and Mikrokopter
- Connecting UgCS and Microdrones
- Connecting UgCS and Micropilot
- Connecting UgCS and Parrot AR.Drone
- Video Streamer User Guide
- Connecting UgCS and ADS-B Receiver
- Connecting UgCS and xBee Modems
- VSM C++ SDK
Free version of UgCS with limited capabilities.
- Free version, enables flying simple missions to get insight of UgCS.
- The range of operations, functionality and support provided is limited.
For UAV hobbyists and non-professional use.
- Unlimited range of operations, photogrammetry tool, some limitation of advanced functionality - the most suitable version of UgCS for UAV hobbyists.
For UAV professionals.
- Fully functional multi-drone ground control software for professional UAV mission planning needs.
- Digital elevation model (DEM) and KML file import enabling map customisation, ADS-B receiver support to ensure flight safety.
For companies operating a fleet of drones.
- Suitable for companies operating a fleet of different manufacturer drones, requiring a unifying ground station solution.
- ADS-B transponder support, multi-node deployment, enabling operating a central server with unlimited connection of UgCS clients.